Bank Transfer Payments
Send money via Bank Transfer.
Lahore Punjab, Pakistan
To Send Money through ‘Easy Paisa’
The Sender needs to bring and provide the following for a Money Transfer to SAAD at outlet of Easy Paisa
1. His/her original & valid Nadra CNIC along with 1 Photocopy (Mandatory).
2. Receiving person’s valid Nadra CNIC Number which is ……………………in case of SAAD (Mandatory)
3. His/her own mobile phone number & receiver’s mobile phone number which is …………………… in case of SAAD.
If you have above mentioned three things, simply go to any authorized Easy Paisa outlet and do following:
- Tell retailer the amount of money and provide up-mentioned 3 things
- Retailer will do the transaction using his/her mobile phone (just like easy share), and will ask you to enter a pass code or secret code to enter.
- Once transaction is done, you will be given a Transaction ID and a hard copy of receipt.
- Pay retailer the money + service charges as per chart of Easy Paisa.
- Both the Sender and SAAD will receive transaction information via SMS message. You will not receive pass code in SMS, just the transaction ID, amount and CNIC numbers. Please forward us SMS with the pass code at ……………….. received from Easy Paisa. You are done with sending money SAAD
Maximum Limit to send money: Rs. 15,000/- only
Important: Please do not waste/dispose the receipt, as it is going to be your only proof that you sent this money. Also note that Pass Code should not be given to anyone else.
Easy Paisa Shop Locator:
Please check this link http://www.easypaisa.com.pk/index.php/en/money-transfer for services charges of Easy Paisa. Customer will bear all the service changes of Easy Paisa as SAAD is supposed to get full amount of order including shipping charges otherwise we will not deliver order.